Wednesday 24 October 2007

Services in & around Goytre

Goytre Photographic - http://www.goytrephotographic.co.uk/
Bohemia Images - http://www.bohemia-images.co.uk/
***
I run a veg box scheme - delivering mostly organic vegetables and fruit produced locally to households in Goytre (and other areas if there's interest). I deliver on a Thursday evening between 6 and 7 because many of my customers work or are out during the day. The boxes contain seasonal items so at the moment that means potatoes, carrots, green or red cabbage, squash, onions, broccoli, leeks, cauliflower, green peppers, chilli peppers, beetroor, rhubarb, apples, etc. I grow garlic in goytre and keep free range hens that lay various colour eggs, including blue! Boxes cost £6 (suitable for 1 person), £8, £10 and £12 - including delivery. Contents can be changed if you really don't like any of the items and extra items can be ordered if available.
My other business is an environmental consultancy and I work with various organisations to develop environmental projects. I also run workshops on project planning and management, being 'green', climate change, environmental education - most things environmental really! I'm happy to give talks on subjects to local groups if required.
If you want any more information please let me know
Thanks again
Veronika Brannovic
veronika.brannovic@virgin.net
****
Hi Goytre

My name is Carole Jones and my husband and I have recently moved to Plough Road in Goytre.

I work as a Community Midwife in Cwmbran but am also a Body Control Pilates Instructor, working with my daughter Allison Walter, who is a Physiotherapist with a Private Practice in Cwmbran.

Anyone interested in Pilates for general fitness, help in recovering from injury or during and following pregnancy, can get in touch for more information, as follows:

Telephone 07962 592564
or
E-Mail carole@pilatesinwales.co.uk

Carole Jones
***